Today’s topic looks at the importance of identifying the starting point of an idea or a project. Who was the original creator, the inventor, the initiator (which I shall refer to as the Source)? How are upsets in teams connected to this concept of source? Why do some projects simply not work and why do we often react miffed and protective when it comes to sharing our ideas? And how does it influence…
- Podcast // What if money isn’t what we think?
- Award // Beyond Crisis award for our Spoon Rooms
- Workshop // CU*money: An exploration of money in the body with Rivka Halbershtadt
- Talk // CU*money: A conversation with Peter Koenig about money
- Article // Why Money Makes the World Go Round
- Interview // On Purpose Summit 2020
- Article // May the Spoon be With You!
- Article // I went on a Trip: My Magic Mushroom Experience
- Article // What The Patreon-Crowdfunding-Model Teaches Us About Leadership
- Article // Does it Make Sense?