Who we are
– CEO –
- Master of Psychology
- One of the first Master Certified Coaches in Germany
- Past president of the International Coach Federation Germany
- Member of the McK & Company global delivery team for culture change programmes
- Design & delivery of team development culture change programmes for pharma, petrochemical, banking and consulting internationally
- Nadjeschda is in demand as an executive coach for global leadership teams on all five continents.
- Follow Nadjeschda on Medium and LinkedIn.
– Managing Director –
- Business maverick and C21st renaissance thinker
- Pioneering thought leadership on the interface between culture, communications and technology
- Entrepreneur, technology architect, project management expert
- Joining the dots between different fields of study from astrophysics to politics, film to organic spices
- As Managing Director of CU* Olga ensures our work is cutting edge and brilliant.
– Creative Director –
- Master of Psychology
- MA from the Royal College of Art in design interaction
- User experience designer for IBM
- Exhibited her designs at the MoMa in New York and Art Basel and received the Designer of the Future Award by Design Miami.
- Clients have included Porsche, Audi, the Science Museum London and the Plymouth School of Creative Arts.
- Visual facilitation of strategy workshops and change processes.
- Michele is masterful at creating simple images and visual maps for complex challenges and processes.
- Michele’s website is here.
What we do and believe in
We support the creation of Conscious Tribes; self-organising and regenerative communities in the form of families, teams, companies, and ultimately nations.
We believe conscious people are capable of
- (self-)reflection: thinking about your own feelings and
behavioursand the reasons behind them,
- (self-)compassion: treating yourself and others with kindness and appreciation,
- ownership: understanding yourself as a co-creator of every situation and searching proactively for solutions, to take action, and
- deep dialogue: using dialogue to tap into
collectivewisdom and create sustainable solutions.
We believe the world needs more conscious individuals and collectives that can navigate a complex world while acting in a peaceful and regenerative manner.
We believe that communities, such as