Who we are
– CEO –
- Master of Psychology
- One of the first Master Certified Coaches in Germany
- Past president of the International Coach Federation Germany
- Member of the McK & Company global delivery team for culture change programmes
- Design & delivery of team development culture change programmes for pharma, petrochemical, banking and consulting internationally
- Nadjeschda is in demand as an executive coach for global leadership teams on all five continents.
- Follow Nadjeschda on Medium and LinkedIn.
– Managing Director –
- Business maverick and C21st renaissance thinker
- Pioneering thought leadership on the interface between culture, communications and technology
- Entrepreneur, technology architect, project management expert
- Joining the dots between different fields of study from astrophysics to politics, film to organic spices
- As Managing Director of CU* Olga ensures our work is cutting edge and brilliant.
– Creative Director –
Master of Psychology
MA from the Royal College of Art in design interaction
User experience designer for IBM
Exhibited her designs at the MoMa in New York and Art Basel and received the Designer of the Future Award by Design Miami.
Clients have included Porsche, Audi, the Science Museum London and the Plymouth School of Creative Arts.
Visual facilitation of strategy workshops and change processes.
Michele is masterful at creating simple images and visual maps for complex challenges and processes.
Visit Michele’s website.
What we do
and believe in
We believe the world needs more conscious individuals and collectives that can navigate a complex world while acting in a peaceful and regenerative manner.
We believe that communities, such as organisations, are the most powerful levers to increasing global consciousness and unleash humanities collective potential – which is why we are passionate about supporting people in organisations to become more conscious.
We believe conscious people are capable of
Thinking about your own feelings and
Treating yourself and others with kindness and appreciation.
Understanding yourself as a co-creator of every situation and searching proactively for solutions, taking action.
Using dialogue to tap into