The CU*i Online Programme for Culture Transformation
Our blended learning approach combines online learning and social learning and can be scaled cost-effectively across your entire
What if you could create a thriving
organisation that people want to work for, do business with and buy from? An organisation…
… that attracts and retains high-performing talent.
… in which millennials and other employees co-create solutions and learn from one another.
… in which leaders and employees alike role model ownership – for themselves and the big picture.
… that is known for investing into the development of every employee – instead of only in leaders and top talents.
‘Culture eats strategy for breakfast.’
Re-invent your organisation
CU*i supports you in reinventing your organisation as a ‘Conscious Tribe’ – a thriving organisations that people are excited to work for, partners love to do business with and clients are happy to buy from.
The CU*i programme achieves sustainable transformation through the combination of online learning and social learning.
- hosts content in the form of videos, audios and scripts guiding self-reflection and dialogue
- encourages micro-learning by dissecting content into small tasks
- allows participants to study when it is most convenient for them
- increases accountability, positive competition and communication
- weekly buddy conversations
- regular team reflections
- regular group video conferences with a CU*i coach
Four steps to transform your organisation
The CU*i programme is based on four steps that simultaneously promote individual and collective development:
Do Inner Work
- ability to engage in deep dialogue
See the Big Picture
Apply Conscious Rituals
Why we are uniquely qualified to support you
CU*i is scalable
- Engage your entire organisation: virtually simultaneously from 150 to 15,000 employees
- Cost effective: include everyone at every level
- Democratise access to high quality coaching content: stop investing in top leaders only, start investing in everyone
- One consistent message: align all levels of your organisation
- Gather and maintain momentum: involve more people for longer
Our content sticks
- Make learning fun through thought-provoking and entertaining content
- Create a shared language and deeply embed new mindsets and behaviours
- Deep conversations become easy through our detailed worksheets for self-reflection, buddy conversations and team reflections
- Cross-pollination between departments and timely coaching-support and through bi-weekly video-conferences with a CU*i coach
- Transfer insights to behaviour by establishing new rituals.
We are experts
- 25 years of combined experience designing and delivering personal development programmes
- A team of psychologists and designers that delivers culture change programmes across the globe
- Cutting edge insights from research in psychology and neuroscience explained in simple terms
- State of the art adult learning methodologies.
What participants say about CU*i
There is now a sense of WE that we never had in the organisation.
Today, I courageously address conflict while being more open to listening to others.
Our team became a safe space.
The buddy conversations enabled us to have radically different dialogue from the ones that normally happen in the organisation. I now trust my team.
My good intentions turned into actions. I am much more proactive than I used to be.
We now feel responsible for each other – because we care about one another as a person.
I am much more willing to engage with colleagues that I once labelled difficult because I now understand better what drives them.
CU*i introduced me to important self-care rituals, which increased my wellbeing.
We are less afraid of looking silly or feeling vulnerable – which has resulted in more creative and interesting solutions.
What we do and believe in
We support the creation of Conscious Tribes; self-organising and regenerative communities in the form of families, teams, companies, and ultimately nations.
We believe conscious people are capable of
- (self-)reflection: thinking about your own feelings and
behavioursand the reasons behind them,
- (self-)compassion: treating yourself and others with kindness and appreciation,
- ownership: understanding yourself as a co-creator of every situation and searching proactively for solutions, to take action, and
- deep dialogue: using dialogue to tap into
collectivewisdom and create sustainable solutions.
We believe the world needs more conscious individuals and collectives that can navigate a complex world while acting in a peaceful and regenerative manner.
We believe that communities, such as
Who we are
– CEO –
- Master of Psychology
- One of the first Master Certified Coaches in Germany
- Past president of the International Coach Federation Germany
- Member of the McK & Company global delivery team for culture change programmes
- Design & delivery of team development culture change programmes for pharma, petrochemical, banking and consulting internationally
- Nadjeschda is in demand as an executive coach for global leadership teams on all five continents.
- Follow Nadjeschda on Medium and LinkedIn.
– Managing Director –
- Business maverick and C21st renaissance thinker
- Pioneering thought leadership on the interface between culture, communications and technology
- Entrepreneur, technology architect, project management expert
- Joining the dots between different fields of study from astrophysics to politics, film to organic spices
- As Managing Director of CU* Olga ensures our work is cutting edge and brilliant.
– Creative Director –
- Master of Psychology
- MA from the Royal College of Art in design interaction
- User experience designer for IBM
- Exhibited her designs at the MoMa in New York and Art Basel and received the Designer of the Future Award by Design Miami.
- Clients have included Porsche, Audi, the Science Museum London and the Plymouth School of Creative Arts.
- Visual facilitation of strategy workshops and change processes.
- Michele is masterful at creating simple images and visual maps for complex challenges and processes.
- Follow Michele on Instagram.